Consultant Dave Gordon
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Unique opportunity to join a reputable managed manufacturing coorporation, you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of technical solutions, designs, provisions, documentation for products, services and customers across New Zealand. Working in an experienced team, you will gain invaluable exposure to new ways of working and a valuable technology stack.
● Escalation point for helpdesk and other services teams
● Provide technical pre-sales services to customers
● Support the delivery and promotion of the brands services
● Provision of technical solutions for delivery and improved experience of products and services
● Training, documentation and knowledge sharing both internally i.e. helpdesk, externally i.e. schools, and ICT partners
● Build and maintain a knowledge base of technical information
● Develop templates to assist in the creation of standardised solutions
● Identify risk and issues associate with the installation and support of complex solutions.
● Playing an active role in any change control;
● Maintain default filtering/firewall policy and ensuring consistency across the entire network
- Experience using Cisco ASA
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to internet connectivity, firewalls and PC troubleshooting
- CCNA or NSE 4 qualification is desirable
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Palo Alto and Fortinet firewall experience is a plus
- Able to effectively communicate in technical and simple terms, and develop relationships with staff, customers, and stakeholders
- Full New Zealand Drivers license required
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dave Gordon on 09 374 7305.