Cyber Security Specialist
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-30 2019-06-20 it Oceania > New Zealand > North Island > Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 140 180 180 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
You will assist this industry leader in the second phase of their cloud security roll out.
In this role you will take responsibility for ensuring the clients cyber security is both sustained and enhanced to align with improving industry standards defined by policy and leading practice.
You will be expected to take ownership of the real time incident management, event monitoring, and any discrepancies in the clients system network.
Key Skills Required:
- 7+ years' experience in Information Security, and operational/Incident management
- Understanding of governance, risk management, and compliance.
- Experience with technical security controls with working knowledge of firewalls, networking, SIEM, Cloud security technologies within a complex infrastructure - must be hands on
- Experience with Office 365, and Azure environments including key security controls/features
- Writing detailed security incident reports
Join this industry leader based in Wellingtons CBD.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.