Consultant Romane Duvivier
Date posted 17 May 2022auckland information-technology/infrastructure-security-and-network 2022-06-06 2022-07-16 it Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an experienced DevOps Engineer, you will bring your technical expertise across AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps and IaC to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
As an AWS Engineer, you will be delivering end to end design and deployment of complex cloud solutions. You will be in charge of ensuring all facets of infrastructure, security, automation, logging and monitoring are considered for each project; and you will be working across a multitude of cloud infrastructure, security, systems and application platforms
- Implement cloud infrastructure, systems and application solutions and services with focus on CI/CD and automation tasks to treat
- Infrastructure as Code.
- Strong focus on Automation for all solutions
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Create infrastructure deployment templates ( CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Create CI/CD pipelines
- Recommend automation of processes to ensure expedited technical delivery for customers
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Previous experience working with AWS or Azure
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong skills across Python, Bash, Git, Jira, CloudFormation, Terraform, Jenkins or Ansible
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines
Our client offers a wide range of benefits including paid training and certifications, flexible working, staff discounts and purchases, an amazing culture and much more.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022We are on the look out for an experienced Tech Lead to join one of New Zealands leading organisations!
Salary: $110 - $120 per hourLocation: AucklandDate posted: 23 June 2022You will be using your skills and experience in test planning, analysis, test documentation and execution, working closely with your Programme Test Manager, Tech leads, SME’s, BA’s and integration test partners.
Salary: $130,000 - $155,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 13 June 2022* Competitive Salary * 10% Bonus * Flexible Working * Additional Insurance
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 8 June 2022About the company: Our client is know name in the financial sector and one of the largest financial institutes in New Zealand supporting New Zealanders to achieve their financial goals.
Salary: Competitive ratesLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 June 2022We are looking for Scrum Masters to for two key clients who are offering long term contracts through to 31st March 2023 (with possible extensions). With both Scrum Master roles, you would be joining large teach teams who are supporting key initiatives within their respective fields (Cyber and Digital) to deliver products and services in the future and aligning them with Agile and DevOps processes. Both technology teams offer large, collaborative and supportive colleagues.