Senior Technical Specialist (AWS)
Consultant Romane Duvivier
Date posted 31 July 2022auckland information-technology/infrastructure-security-and-network 2022-07-31 2022-08-30 it Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* 6 months contract * Attractive hourly rate * Exciting projects
About the company
This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement, and are passionate about people. They take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. They are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist with some AWS experience to join their team for 6 months.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for being agile and supporting our client's infrastructure services to progress the design, build and implementation of Technology and Infrastructure Solutions to meet our client's business and customer’s needs. You will drive and continually improve their Infrastructure and automation stack, working with the business, technology and industry professionals to determine the requirements to embed what is needed. You will drive and build knowledge of the wider suite of Technology Systems in order to consult and provide expert advice on the end-to-end Technology environments.
- Where applicable, co-ordinate and support change management activities, including reviewing/developing end user documentation (communication and training material), to support efficient and effective service delivery
- Support Product Manager and Product Owner to recognise opportunities for stakeholders to leverage from existing functionality and make recommendations to increase or improve the usability of our client's systems and processes
- Develop and maintain documentation and knowledge on the systems / services that Cloud Platforms deliver or utilise and wider Technology strategies.
- Take responsibility for development of existing skills, through identification of self-development areas, maintenance of Individual Development Plan, working with People Leader to identify formal, informal, on-the job training/opportunities
- Managing risk - Ensures changes to risk processes and policies are implemented.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years broad, practical, experience in Infrastructure technologies with automation and scripting.
- Experience working with Cloud technologies in an Enterprise environment as a technical specialist or similar role
- DevOps mindset, experience building, deploying, and maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS) through code-based tools
- Experience with Bash, Powershell, Git, Jenkins (or other automation tooling).
- Windows Server Administration and troubleshooting
- Content provisioning systems: SCCM, Intune
- Deployment and Configuration tooling: Ansible, Windows Clustering, Windows DFS, Terraform
- Back Up Technology experience (Veritas preferable)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 21 July 2022* 12 months contract * Competitive hourly rate * New Zealand's leading organisation
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022* 6 months contract renewable * Attractive hourly rate * Great project exposure
Salary: Great BenefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 8 August 2022We are on the hunt for an experience Technical Lead to join one of NZ's leading organisations.
Salary: Long term contract and competitive ratesLocation: AucklandDate posted: 29 July 2022We have multiple Business Analyst contracts up for grabs with a range of clients, delivering for greenfield enterprise change or large technology transformation programmes. These roles are across junior to senior levels, with potential for fully remote or hybrid working options. Auckland based BA's would be ideal but all roles are available to those across NZ!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 21 July 2022* Initial 6 month contract with competitive hourly rate * Auckland based developer role with true flexibility * Great team environment