Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 18 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Hands-on delivery role to successfully implement projects for the business units
Overview of the company
The successful Project Manager will join a market leading supply chain and logistics organisation.
About the role:
The Project Manager will handle the overall Project Management side. You will be responsible in driving different projects so that it is successfully delivered, such as successfully onboarding and starting up different areas within the company i.e. security, drivers and facilities.
- Work with a number of different business units.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Be involved with workshops and stakeholder engagement
- Manage all phases of the project
- 3+ years in a Project Management role
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2 etc)
- Strong understanding of the logistics industry
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.