Digital Experience Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 18 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known New Zealand company with a great culture. You will be responsible for creating digital solutions to improve online experiences of the customer.
Overview of the company
A large Kiwi owned company with New Zealanders at the head of all they do. This organisation has a very close digital team and a community-centred attitude. They support many local community groups and have a customer-oriented mindset.
About the role:
You will be a UX designer who is passionate about creating winning online experiences. With a lot of website focus, this role demands someone who can deliver solutions that customers enjoy. You will have great attention to detail and amazing communication skills.
- Understanding the best way to increase online conversion rates.
- Put the customer first and deliver an engaging online experience.
- Research and analysis into the customer and defining their requirements, wireframing and prototyping.
- Working in an agile environment with a tight knit team alongside developers.
- 3+ years UX or product management experience.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment.
- Preferably experience with Adobe XD.
- Great communication and stakeholder interaction skills.
Career opportunities / selling points
An amazing opportunity for a driven UX designer with a can-do attitude and a customer-focussed mindset to bring the best experiences possible to the consumer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.