Salary Competitive Salary
Location Bay of Plenty
Consultant Fraser Souter
Date posted 18 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As IT Manager it will be your responsibility to lead and manage this organisation's corporate IT functions.
Our client is a large utilities company based in Whakatane.
About the role:
As IT Manager you will be leading and managing IT functions including Cybersecurity, Helpdesk, Infrastructure, Asset Management, Network Management, Licence Management, Procurement, Policy Management, Financial Management, and Reporting.
- Support the strategic requirements and ensure all IT functions are delivered in a cost effective manner
- Manage risk regarding cyber security
- Ensure all infrastructure supports requirements for business continuity.
- Manage the Helpdesk function and provide 2nd and 3rd level support and training when needed
- Develop budget (both operational expenditure and capital expenditure)
- 10+ years experience in an IT Management role
- 5+ years experience managing a service delivery team supporting an enterprise’ environment
- Proven understanding of attributes to corporate IT services
- Proven understanding of business continuity planning and delivery for corporate IT functions.
- Relevant certificates including ITIL
This organisation support career growth and development for candidates willing to hit the ground running.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Fraser Souter on 09 374 7310.