Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Two exciting and challenging roles for a well-known household name in Auckland Central. You will work on the main digital initiatives spanning online and retail store.
Overview of the company
A leading Kiwi company and household name based in Central Auckland with an amazing culture. The teams are supportive and digital expansion is at the forefront of their mindset. Extremely customer-focussed across all platforms, this company is always thinking of ways to switch things up to better the customer experience.
About the role:
You will work across multiple digital initiatives – both online and in the retail store. You will work alongside UX designers and deal with stakeholders to deliver products that are functional and appropriate for the end consumer.
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Look after enhancements and progression of products
- Get involved with user testing, creating user stories, roadmaps, and reporting
- Understand and use data to deliver initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in a Product Manager role
- Solid understanding of User Experience
- E-commerce and/or retail product experience is highly sought after
- A natural communicator with the ability to deliver messages across the organisation
Career opportunities / selling points
An amazing opportunity for a driven product manager with a can-do attitude and a customer-focussed mindset to bring the best experiences possible to the consumer. You’ll get to work in a fun environment and be exposed to the latest technology.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.