Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A leading global financial services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Strategy Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, this Strategy Manager role will support in the development and facilitation of numerous department strategies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with various divisions of the business to implement specific strategic initiatives
- Building relationships across the business to assist with development of business unit specific strategies
- Strong facilitation, stakeholder management and networking skills
- Prepare presentations and papers to facilitate strategic discussions with senior stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse the local and global landscape including competitors and the economy
- Support the business to ensure clear, actionable and aligned strategies are in place
The ideal candidate will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years experience within a top strategy consulting firm, professional services or Corporate Strategy team within a large corporate
- Strategy development and implementation experience
- Experience influencing at the Senior & Executive level with the ability to raise issues and challenge ideas
- Financial Services industry experience essential - Insurance will be beneficial
- Proven ability to develop and maintain business and valuation models for current and new initiatives
- The ability to make decisions and manage outcomes to tight deadlines
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.