Head of Technology and Digital Experience
Consultant Dave Gordon
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of the role is to maintain all technology and digital projects, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure strong strategies, policies, operational procedures and to create unique and meaningful digital experiences for customers/ Lead a team of technology and digital professionals, you will inspire service and the want to create unique experiences for customers.
Overview of the company
One of the most recognised organisations within New Zealand, steeped in a longstanding heritage. An organisation that inspires the country’s youth through preserving and telling the stories of past generations.
About the role
As Head of Technology and Digital Experience, you will provide leadership of the Technology and Digital departments. You will be responsible for driving the technology and digital transformation of four divisions, working closely with their managers as direct reports. You will also work closely with a wide range of external organisations and stakeholders.
- Develop a 3-5-year strategy, outlining the enhancement and centralisation of engagement programmes, digital services/capabilities, and processes.
- Ensure stable operation of all tech and digital systems including: network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, telecommunications systems.
- Be a key contributor to the organisation’s overall strategies, capital program, and future projects
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, contractors
- Lead IT security controls and manage planning
- Set priorities for design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all ICT and digital systems
- 5-10 years industry experience in ICT leadership or programme/project management
- Experience in the development and deployment of media and audio-visual experiences
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence
- Knowledge of current technologies including: Servers, SAN, Networking, Security, Application/Technology Experience, Developmental frameworks
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, holidays, and weekends
Extremely unique opportunity to make a real impact at a nationally significant organisation. This position is a excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the step up into a role that has C-level responsibilities and demands.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dave Gordon on 09 374 7305.