Manager Digital Channels
Consultant Lily McLoughlin
Date posted 4 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-03 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Manager Digital Channels, will lead the Digital Channels team to deliver digital capabilities within a large government organisation, through use of modern software solutions.
About the role:
This an exciting role that will lead and influence technology changes that will have direct positive outcomes for New Zealanders.
- Lead the development, planning and implementation of specific strategies and report on progress and ensure objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership and management for projects and areas, working with direct reports and others to ensure all work is well planned, using work planning tools and methods which includes taking strategic and tactical approaches to achieve results through high quality advice
- Lead and support the pastoral and development needs of the Group, ensuring the appropriate capacity and capability for the group as a whole to contribute to the Directorates work programme and priorities
- Have the ability to build collaborative and positive relationships across government and other external stakeholders
- Lead a team delivering digital capabilities through use of modern software solutions
- Leverage and manage enterprise platforms such as CRM, Integration and web technologies to support health service delivery
- Support agile and project delivery across numerous business focused programmes of work, using a mix of internal and vendor capabilities
- Work closely with senior business leaders and service owners to understand problems and opportunities and align resources and systems accordingly
- Experiene with API intergration, Salesforce and AWS would be highly desired
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lily McLoughlin on 04 471 9702.