Salary Additional Benefits
Consultant Matilda Booth
Date posted 1 August 2022wellington information-technology/it-management 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 it Wellington Wellington NZ Department of Corrections https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/corrections.gif
As part of the Corporate Systems Product Group, the SAP Manager will manage product backlogs, product-specified architecture, work programmes, business as usual activities, maintain and guide our capability and capacity to fix and enhance the product. The role also provides leadership and direction in support of Corrections outcomes in the management of offenders.
Department of Corrections have an exciting and transformational programme ahead designed to modernise their infrastructure and technology platform, delivering life changing digital technology for the people they manage and their staff. Join them on their exciting journey where their purpose is clear and their values drive what we do to make a real difference.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
• Lead the development of an SAP Strategy and Roadmap for Corrections ensuring alignment with Departmental priorities and taking a whole of Department approach
• Coordinate and integrate the efforts of the providers and internal stakeholders to provide maximum effectiveness for the SAP platform.
• Proactively identify and manage risks and issues, resolve roadblocks to delivery, and escalate issues and risks in a timely way as appropriate
• Lead the development and enhancement of SAP and Corporate focused applications within the Product group to maximise return on investment
• Ensure the management and focus of the SAP Product group is aligned to the strategic direction of the Department, in particular Hōkai Rangi and the agreed SAP Roadmap.
• Manage the SAP and any related backlog in consultation with the Product Owner and Programme Manager
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
• Ongoing support and management of a key ERP/Core Digital asset;
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in application development including Product Management;
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Proven ability to consistently meet delivery timeframes within constrained deadlines, within budget and meeting business needs;
• Proven ability to manage multiple competing objectives, anticipate varying demands and managing workflows;
• Managing cross team R&D projects to test new techniques and technologies;
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgement in identifying and resolving risks and issues within a complex capital projects environment;
• Strong organisational and leadership skills with proven experience in staff management.
• Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matilda Booth on 04 471 9700.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 18 July 2022The role sits within the WFA Operational Communications Programme team but will have a dotted line to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), It requires interaction with all WFA business units, due to the level of technical impact this programme will have on the wider organisation. This position is expected to engage and work with WFA business units, their stakeholders, and the relevant public safety sector teams and suppliers to ensure that all technical activities related to WFA migrating to the PSN and CARD solutions to meet desired outcomes.
Salary: SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement, and are passionate about people. They take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. They are looking for Dynamics Developers (Intermediate to Senior) to join their team from anywhere in NZ.
Salary: + SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement and are passionate about people. They have two main groups with daily stand ups to increase communication and have access to the latest and greatest technologies to work with. Currently, they are looking for a Cloud Engineers to join their team from Wellington, New Zealand.
Salary: + 9% SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement and are passionate about people. They have two main groups with daily stand ups to increase communication and have access to the latest and greatest technologies to work with. Currently, they are looking for a Cloud Engineers to join their team from Wellington, New Zealand.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 1 July 2022We are on the lookout for people to join our growing team delivering digital services, someone with 3+ years’ experience who can help our projects succeed. As a Solution Architect you will be involved in a range of technical projects playing a part in helping transform the justice system and create real-life impacts.