Information Security Consultant
Salary $100 - $130 per hour
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 1 February 2017
Exciting opportunity for a Information Security Consultant to provide the business with in-depth expertise on all aspects of security!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security Consultant to work in the Wellington CBD with a daily rate and weekly pay!
The organisation have undergone a signification culture-led transformation and you will be a member of the Information Security Group, working within an Agile environment to protect our customers, safeguard the bank and inspire security leadership in all.
You will be enabling the evaluation of security products and implement into existing environments Guide and influence the development, maintenance, and implementation of info security policies, processes, standards and guidelines.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage cybersecurity events and incident response processes
- Administer and manage the delivery of the organisation’s information security controls and systems, including endpoint and data protection, network security controls, cloud security capabilities and security monitoring tools as part of a global information security capability.
- Advising on the development of control frameworks, secure systems, and networks to ensure the organisation continues to be protected against current and emerging threats
- Consult with various stakeholders across the business as well as third party service providers
- Experience in an info security, risk management, audit or equivalent role
- Excellent knowledge of information security best practices and guidelines
- Technical expertise in information security systems and security operations
- Expertise to coach, develop, and mentor more junior team members
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills Formal education or certification in info security is desirable
Awesome opportunity in the Wellington CBD plus an attractive daily rate and the chance to work in a stimulating and challenging team environment, cutting edge technologies.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.