IT Security Analyst
Consultant Dave Gordon
Date posted 1 September 20192019-09-01 2019-10-31 it Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity for a Security Analyst to join a global organisation to work on internal and external audits and provide expert security advice. Day to day, this role will have a focus on areas such as Security Operations, vulnerability assessments, and security risk management. This is a fantastic opportunity to oversee all aspects of information risk and security across New Zealand.
A professional services business, with a global reach.
Opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to join a global organisation to work on internal and external audits and provide expert security advice.
Day to day, this role will have a focus on areas such as Security Operations, vulnerability assessments, and security risk management.
- Good knowledge of ISO 27001
- An understanding of the latest cyber security trends, protocols and principles.
- Exceptional ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to travel nationally when required.
- Knowledge of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle or DevSecOps.
- CISSP or CISM qualification is desirable.
- Managing the operational delivery of the cyber security governance framework.
- Work with various business units daily to provide security advice and assistance.
- Present various reports to stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Manage internal and external audit processes.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dave Gordon on 09 374 7305.