Online Technical Support Lead
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 15 February 2017
Great opportunity to mentor and lead a team to ensure this organisation exceeds the high standards associated with its online area.
A highly complex public body with operations throughout the Auckland region is seeking an Online Technical Support Lead to join their high performing and industry leading team. The organisation is going through a significant period of growth making it an exciting time to join and a solid next step in your career.
About the role:
In this role it will be your responsibility to own the end to end operations lifecycle of online applications to ensure this organisation exceeds its customer’s expectations.
- You will monitor and develop team performance by carrying out regular reviews and encouraging development.
- Effectively manage workloads and workflows to ensure business continuity.
- Achieve effective and efficient delivery of services by motivating and mentoring the team.
- You will be monitoring the Online Application projects.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure applications exceed reliability, functionality and customer experience expectations.
- 5- 10 years experience managing online applications and or systems management.
- Hands on experience with automated software deployment and testing management tools.
- Extensive experience with applications including SharePoint, jboss, Azure Identify Management.
- Experience using Microsoft office including Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
Join a thriving public body where ongoing training and development is provided and career progression is strongly supported.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.