Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
In this role you will be the central support coordination point between the Change delivery team when working to deliver projects across the business.
About the role:
As a Change Coordinator you will support the Change and Project Managers in an extremely busy but fun delivery environment. You will ensure that all change activities are being delivered so that there is an easier transition and release of solutions across the business. This is a 6 month contract with immediate start.
- Plan and prioritise work to ensure that all work is completed in an efficient and timely manner while meeting customer and project expectations.
- Provide change analysis expertise to projects, enhancements and continuous improvement activities.
- Work with the business SME’s to verify user requirements.
- Work closely alongside the Change Manager to ensure all communications are completed
- Have 2+ years commercial experience in either a Change Coordinator, Change Analyst or Project Coordinator role
- Have experience crafting communications that are clear and easy to understand across the business
- Ability to work autonomously and problem solve
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisation and planning skills will be top notch
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.