Senior Portfolio Coordinator
Location Lower Hutt
Consultant Vaite Villouta Sandoval
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Contribute positively to the performance of a Enterprise Projects Office as a Senior Portfolio Coordinator. Work for a specialist provider of vocational open and distance learning. This is a family friendly and flexible environment based in Lower Hutt.
About the role:
As the Senior Portfolio Coordinator you will focus on continuous improvement of an Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), champion project portfolio management and facilitate implementation of best practices.
• Implement Enterprise Portfolio Management Processes and tools
• Develop and implement prioritisation processes and criteria within and across portfolios to support evidence based decision making
• Ensure the optimised use of supports and toolsets for Portfolio, Programme and Project management, and provide training an support in their use
• Lead implementation of an organisation wide approach and toolset to resource planning of projects and programme
• Work with other in the EPMO to identify areas of potential improvement
• Support the implementation and management of portfolio, programme and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools
• Coordinate development of business unit strategic plans
• Design and maintain key information assets and ensure quality of key information records
• Develop and maintain portfolio roadmaps and dashboards
• Manage lessons learned repository and initiate improvements
• Provide support to EPMO Manager
• Significant experience in working in a PMO/EPMO environment
• Experience in (Enterprise) Project Portfolio Management
• Experience creating dashboards
• Understand strategic context and governance of projects/ programmes/ portfolios
• Experience implementing PMO/ EPMO improvements
• Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools
• Experience with project budgeting and forecasting, project registers and resource/ capacity planning
You will be a key member of the team who describe themselves as 'passionate and driven for success'. You must be multi-faceted and able to pick up anything. You will be part of a changing organisation and it's journey towards a more effective style of delivery.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Vaite Villouta Sandoval on 04 471 9733.