Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Digital Product Owner will need to have strategic focus, strong analytical and project management skills, as well as display a genuine depth of digital knowledge.
Overview of the company
This organization is undertaking a programme of work to transform and deliver a world class, omni-channel player experience that leverages digital technology.
About the role:
This Digital Product Owner will play a key role in delivering on the omni-channel strategy. You will be a central figure in multiple projects – both agile and waterfall – often bridging the gap between digital strategy and project implementation.
- Acting in a Product Owner capacity, work with both project teams and internal delivery teams to plan the delivery and ongoing enhancement of digital products/platforms.
- Prioritise and manage product backlog focused on achieving customer and business value.
- As a key point of contact
- Coordinate internal stakeholders to execute the ongoing support activities as part of the digital product lifecycle.
- Experience using project and issue tracking software
- Experience using Roadmap planning tools
- Digital Analytics tool experience
- Experience delivering digital projects in both waterfall and an agile capacity.
- Knowledge of good user experience practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in either business technology or a business discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a comparable role.
Not only are they a great place to work but they also have some pretty cool benefits! To name a few…
On site gym in Auckland
Fruit, biscuits, coffee tea and healthy snacks daily
Flexible working arrangements
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.