Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This Programme Manager will be based in stunning Mount Maunganui. You will be responsible for oversight of the large Supply Chain Programme of work. You will be leading and coordinating all aspects of the programme and its associated projects as well as managing the strategy and delivery outcomes.
Overview of the company
This organisation makes a real difference to many people across the country. They provide a number of products, services and advice to enhance kiwi businesses. It also has the added bonus of being based in Mount Maunganui.
About the role:
This programme manager will be need to provide leadership, input into the strategic road-map and be prince 2 certified.
- Major-scale programme management experience
- Proven record of accomplishment in critical and complex project delivery and relationship management.
- Leadership role in one or more change teams multiple projects.
- Prince 2 or PMP qualification
This programme manager will be responsible for:
- Scoping, resourcing, forecasting and planning of the development components of the various work-streams
- Identifying and developing projects that will deliver key outputs that contribute to achievement of Programme
- Delivering the strategy through the implementation of key initiatives.
- Understanding of the strategic objectives and a comprehensive commercial awareness of the organisation’s products and services as compared to competitors
- Providing overall line management and professional standards to the programme team
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.