Senior Project Manager
Salary $165,000 - $195,000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
We are partnering with a Kiwi organisation who are on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager with ERP experience (ideally pronto)
This is for a fixed term for approximately twelve months to 30/9/2019. This role will be based in South-East Auckland and will be offering 165 – 195K PA for the right experience.
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Planning, initiating and managing the implementation of Pronto ERP.
- Leading and guiding the work of the implementation and project teams;
- Planning project stages, completing project documentation and assessing issues and risks for each stage;
- Managing and monitoring the planning, implementation and tracking of the project and ensuring the specified deliverables, deadlines, standards and cost targets are met within the requisite timeframes and budgets.
The preferred candidate would have the following qualifications and experience in particular experience working with Pronto and experience working in a facility services business is preferred.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Systems, Information Technology or related field
- PRINCE2 certification
- 5+ years experience in IT project management roles
- 5+ years proven experience post PRINCE2 certification in project management
- Proven experience on multiple ERP implementations (preference of experience in Pronto)
- Proven experience working in a facilities management organisation preferred
- Proven experience reviewing business process mapping using BPMN
- Proven experience delivering training
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
- Strong time management and resource allocation skills
- Ability to manage suppliers in order to maintain relationships and maximise delivery
- Ability to identify risks and issues that could affect a project and put in place effective solutions
- Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.