Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
We are working with a very exciting business who are on the lookout for a creative Product Owner. You will be part of the highly skilled customer experience team and will be part of some fun new initiatives with a creative thinking approach. The successful Product Owner will need at least 2 years in a similar Product Owner role.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months and paying up to 120K for the right person.
This product will make a big impact and definitely one that you will want to be apart of.
Key Purpose of Role
The Product Owner/ Business Analyst will support the digital component of the customer experience programme and will be involved in working with internal stakeholders and vendors to design and deliver digital products for the business units in an agile fashion.
Demonstrable understanding and experience:
- Project delivery using agile project management methodology – including managing a product backlog, feature prioritisation and scope adjustment
- Business analysis with a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Website development
- Design and UX principles
- Information architecture
- Search engine optimisation
- Web reporting and analytics in order to solve problems
- Able to provide support to multiple initiatives across websites and digital products to ensure their success
- Strong relationship building and a collaborative working style
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good, open communication style, collaborative and sensitive for the need to share information with colleagues
- Ability to present and contextualise statistical information
- Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- The ability to think creatively and to offer solutions to a variety of emerging technology and we development changes
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to priorities and manage initiatives and projects effectively and deal with numerous priorities concurrently
- Resilient, with the ability to cope with pressure and high expectations
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.