Integrated Communications Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 1 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity to join a digital agency with a great culture. You will be responsible for leading digital campaigns for this agency’s key accounts. Clients from both NZ and Australia utilise their services.
Overview of the company
A leading digital agency who work with some big names in both New Zealand and Australia. They are all about culture and a good work environment and are always looking to expose their staff to variety, education, and good training. An established company with a handy Auckland CBD location and a friendly, helpful team.
About the role:
This role reports to the Account Director. You will be driven and have excellent communication skills as stakeholder interaction is a big part of this role. Focusing on meeting KPIs and revenue growth, you will look after the implementation and ongoing management of a data management program.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Using customer behaviour insights to maintain digital campaign activity.
- Marketing related resolution integration with third party platforms and clients.
- Research and obtain relevant product information.
Key Requirements: (include header)
- 3+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, or a client facing role.
- Understanding or hands-on experience with data management programs.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- Experience with data driven digital marketing.
Career opportunities / selling points
A great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.