Consultant Matt Mitchell
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This large government organisation works collaboratively, setting goals and reaching them, to shape a world-leading system in their area of governance. You will be responsible for supporting the programme of change, and the roll out of strategy, planning and supporting the team in establishing the benefits realisation plan and organisation impact assessment.
- Supporting the implementation of a change management plan.
- Promote change leadership across the programme team and to business leaders.
- Establish the strategy for change and conduct impact analysis.
- Provide expert change management support and advice to the wider team and stakeholders.
- Build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and external.
- Identify and track benefits and ensure these are realised, post implementation.
- Previous experience providing change support and communications advice to a large change project/programme.
- Demonstrated experience documenting the change approach, planning the required work to deliver it, and measuring the outcomes achieved.
- Strong knowledge of people change impacts and how these vary.
- Experience evaluating and assessing the impacts of change with stakeholders and ability to provide solutions for managing impacts.
- Producing key communications material for leaders, managers and staff, including briefings and information packs.
If you’d like to bring your skills to a rewarding role within an organisation that’s continuously reaching goals and striving for a better future for New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matt Mitchell on 04 471 9737.