Service Capability Lead
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Alyss Neville
Date posted 2 December 2018 2018-12-022019-01-31 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A well known organisation is looking for an experienced agile leader to help transform them into the future within the technology space.
A well known organisation is looking for an experienced capability lead to aid them to transform into the future within their technology space.
They are looking for someone who can lead and manage a high performing service capability team to ensure technology is delivering to the strategic goals of the business and their clients.
You will partner with the business to move into a furture focused stage of technology to aid them to drive forward. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a great understanding of the current and future state of IT practices and solutions.
Requirement and responsibilies:
- A clear understanding of cloud native applications, system architecture, business intelligence tools and data warehouse capability
- Experience moving a Legacy system to the cloud
- Clear understanding of DevOps
- A motivated and commited individual who has strong leadership skills
- Understanding and experience working in and/or leading across multi-disciplinary teams
- You will scope and manage stakeholder expectations
- You will ensure platforms are operational at all times and appropriately maintained and developed.
- You will ensure digital solutions are well designed, cost effective and align with the business goals
If you feel like you’re ready to aid and consult an organization to move into the future and you have the experience to lead multi-disciplinary teams then apply today !
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Alyss Neville on 04 471 9721.