Senior Change Manager
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-192019-01-18 it Auckland 29 Customs street West NZ 1010 NZD 1000 1200 1200 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This Senior Change Manager will play a key role in helping set the strategy for organisation wide change initiatives across programmes of work within New Zealand.
About the role:
In this role you will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation and proficiency with the changes that impact processes, services and people.
This person will focus on changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be helping the Programme Manager create scope and planning for consolidating of several support services within the organisation. In this role you will be creating, communicating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance. This is a Senior level Change Manager role for 6 months initially starting end of January 2019.
- Develop and implement a structured change management strategy, plan / tools for each programme of work
- Work with people leaders, project teams and business to ensure readiness for change and manage any resistance
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure consistent, accurate and detailed communication to end users and people managers
- Develop a consistent set of templates to support change management across the programme.
- Experience within financial services leading Change teams and reporting to Senior Executives
- A solid understanding of how businesses go through change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience in engaging stakeholders from diverse organisational units to enable successful project delivery
- Ability to work and communicate effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Strong organisational skills – deadline driven and able to work effectively under pressure
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Familiarity with an agile delivery environment would be advantages as some services are technology driven.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.