PMO Programme Lead
Salary Commpetitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-01-19 it Auckland NZ NZD 700 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a PMO Advisor or Analyst to step up and join a company going through exciting changes across the business.
About the role:
This contract role as PMO Lead will be well suited to an experienced PMO Manager who has excellent PMO governance experience. This could also be a fantastic opportunity for a PMO Advisor or Analyst to step up and join a company going through exciting changes across the business. This role sits within the key Programme and will be integral to the success of the delivery team.
- Management of PMO financials (tracking of all actuals vs forecasts, monthly accruals and variance reporting) – working with the team on process, accuracy and transparency
- Management of all programme reporting updates including Risk & Issue Logs, Change Register, Sentient Financial Report updates, High Level Timeline Schedules and Closure Reports
- Working with the team to understand the governance model and educate them on its value.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in an Enterprise PMO or Technology PMO within Financial Services.
- Be highly motivated to succeed with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Solid understanding of project management framework
- Solid understanding of Business Process Management frameworks, with the ability to apply them
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven vendor management experience
- Great communication skills, especially in successful stakeholder engagement
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.