Senior Portfolio Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 1 March 2019 2019-03-012019-03-31 it Auckland NZ NZD 80 110 110 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Portfolio Analyst to join the Enterprise PMO team.
Overview of the company:
Work within an organisation that is a house hold name who drives to be the best in their field.
About the role:
This role is based within the Enterprise PMO team. You will be responsible for overall delivery, governance and reporting of the business plan and priorities.
• Be a key senior contributor for all portfolio planning practices
• Work with the PMO Manager in the Annual Capex Planning and Business Reviews
• Lead the preparation of capex reporting and modelling aligned to workstreams and capabilities
• Key senior contributor in the uplift of financial forecasting and tracking
• Consolidation and providing reports on overall performance for the portfolio
• Ensure the governance framework, forums and communications adhere to best processes.
• 5+ years’ experience in similar role as a reporting/project/information analyst
• Experience of financial reporting and analysis of financial data (PowerBI skills would be awesome)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• An excellent communicator and team player
• Solid organisation skills and is self-motivated.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.