Service Capability Lead
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 9 March 2019 2019-03-092019-05-08 it Wellington 5/10 Customhouse Quay NZ 6011 NZD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A well respected, New Zealand based organisation is looking for an experienced capability lead to join them on their journey of transformation within their technology space.
This organisation is looking for someone who can lead and manage a high performing service capability team to ensure technology is delivering to the strategic goals of the business and it's clients.
You will partner with the business as they move into a future focused stage of technology, aiding them to drive forward. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a great understanding of the current and future states of IT practices and solutions.
Requirement and responsibilities:
- A clear understanding of cloud native applications, system architecture, business intelligence tools and data warehouse capability
- Experience moving a Legacy system to the cloud
- Clear understanding of DevOps
- A motivated and committed individual who has strong leadership skills
- Understanding and experience working in and/or leading across multi-disciplinary teams
- You will scope and manage stakeholder expectations
- You will ensure platforms are operational at all times and appropriately maintained and developed
- You will ensure digital solutions are well designed, cost effective and align with the business goals
If you feel like you’re ready to utilise your technical nous and understanding, to aid and consult on the journey of this organisations move into the future, and you have the experience to lead multi-disciplinary teams, then apply today!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.