Consultant Matt Mitchell
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-04-28 it Wellington NZ NZD 90 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting opportunity for a change analyst to work on a wide reaching business change.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the communication around the change, and working across all aspects of the change management activities.
- Developing change impact assessments
- Develop training plans and materials
- Provide change management support to the wider team and stakeholders
- Build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Work closely with business groups to develop stakeholder plans
- Experience in project and change roles with a successful track record
- Ability to see the big picture and align change with programme and organisation objectives
- Understanding of change management practises and approaches
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience working with users to influence and prepare them for change
- Customer centred focus
- Exposure to PROSCI
- Successful track record of delivering
This is a fast-paced piece of work, with fluid priorities and significant engagement and stakeholder influence. You will be challenged and engaged, whilst influencing a significant piece of work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matt Mitchell on 04 471 9737.