Consultant Alyse Barclay
Date posted 3 April 20192019-04-03 2019-05-03 it Wellington CBD Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 65 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A large government organisation has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Project/ Programme Coordinator. The role requires a self- starter with a proactive approach to work within a PMO.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination of programme and project progress and risk reports, scheduling, quality assurance, preparing reports and process improvement.
You must be collaborative, have a positive attitude, detail focused with excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
• Prepare governance reports, project status reports, presentations,
• Manage project plans using MS project
• Project and programme reporting
• Track and report on project tasks, milestones and deliverables
• Engaging with stakeholders across the business to understand business processes
• Scheduling and planning to ensure key milestones are met
• Organise logistics for project meetings including Steering Group, Advisory Group and Team
• Take an active part in project issue/risk management process and meetings
• Experience in a project coordination role
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in use of project management tools, such as MS Project and Visio
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in a PMO environment
• Comfortable at presenting information to senior stakeholders
• Experience with scheduling, meeting minutes, reporting and coordinating meetings
• Project financials and forecasting experience
• Flexible, proactive and adaptable approach to your work
• Collaborative, team player
This role requires someone who is available immediately for a new contract to join a great team in an exciting environment. The role offers the opportunity to gain high level experience and further develop your project skills within a PMO.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Alyse Barclay on 04 471 9741.