Consultant Alyse Barclay
Date posted 5 November 20192019-11-05 2019-12-05 it Wellington CBD Wellington NZ NZD 65 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large government organisation has an exciting opportunity for a contract project coordinator.
About the role:
As the project coordinator you must have excellent organisation, communication and relationship building skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands.
- Managing risks and issues
- Financial management and budget forecasting
- Scheduling and planning to ensure key milestones are met
- Governance, reporting and minutes
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business
- Experience as a project coordinator in the New Zealand public sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in use of project management tools, such as MS Project and Visio
- Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
This opportunity requires someone who is available ASAP to join a great team in a busy environment. The role offers a great opportunity to gain high level experience and utilise your project coordination skills.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Alyse Barclay on 04 471 9741.