Products and Services Lead
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Adam Barratt
Date posted 15 January 2017
Engage with key business and technology stakeholders to drive the delivery of leading data and business intelligence products and services.
This large public sector organisation is transforming the way they manage and utilise their data and information assets. Having recently implemented a new enterprise data warehouse, this team are set to achieve big things and be a leader in the public sector.
As the Products and Services Lead, you will bring a track record of successful project delivery within large, complex environments. You will ensure the appropriate capability, methods, products and services are in place to realise desired business outcomes.
Through developing strong business relationships you will identify data driven opportunities that improve processes and data quality that effect key decision making for the organisation.
- Drive the delivery of projects and BAU tasks across the information and data management space;
- End-to-end ownership of products and services within Agile and DevOps environments;
- Build strong business relationships to identify Data opportunities and improvements;
- Provide fit-for-purpose capability, processes and methods to meet demand;
- Work closely with the Director Information and Business Intelligence and other senior team members to maintain consistency of delivery to achieve desired strategic goals;
Product and Service Management experience including:
- Proven client centric product and service management experience, including best practice methodologies and processes;
- Driving delivery of business intelligence and information products and services across Agile and DevOps teams;
- Work as a Senior member of a business intelligence practice within a large, complex environment;
- Consultative approach with the ability to communicate across varied issues and audiences;
- Strong relationship management and business savvy
This is an opportunity to utilise your experience to influence a large, complex organisation at a time of large scale change and transformation. With exposure across the enterprise at a senior level, this role will stretch your capabilities and grow your career potential.
This is an excellent time to join a transforming public sector organisation, within the information and data practice, which has the backing of the Chief Executive and executive team to achieve great things. Be a key link between business and technology strategy, to strive for continuous improvement and deliver business value.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Adam Barratt on 04 471 9719.