Salary Competitive Salary – bonus incentives
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 19 January 2017
Fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company. Responsible for driving tasks to achieve outcomes in a variety of projects.
A large and growing organisation that provides high quality financial services throughout New Zealand. You will be given the opportunity to work on innovative products within an experienced team.
This role will be reporting directly into the CIO. As Project Manager will be expected to drive and manage projects using industry best practices to deliver on time, on budget with high quality.
You will need to have great communication skills in order to reach a common goal as set out in strategic plan. Proven experience as an application project manager.
- Providing delivery that follows industry methodologies to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Working with key stakeholders to build up programme management disciplines.
- Ensuring the company is set up for success and that team members understand their role.
- Responsible for making sure compliance and audit requirements are met.
- Communicating both internally and externally to achieve high quality outcomes.
- Experience in managing staff.
- Certificates such as a PRINCE2 practitioner.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally with qualifications in computer science or equivalent.
- Fantastic presentation skills that translate both verbally and through media for example, written reports.
This role will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to work amongst a talented team for an ever growing organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.