Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 19 January 2017
Great opportunity to join a highly experienced team within the financial sector. You will be responsible overseeing the project management of a new and exciting project.
This is a high profile role within an innovative company. They are looking for an experienced project manager to ensure continual growth whilst maintaining their great reputation with their customers.
An exciting opportunity to oversee the implementation a new project. As project manager you will be responsible for ensuring a successful roll out that is on time and within budget. Experience with Oracle Flexcube is a must.
- Management of the project ensuring completion to a high quality and within budget.
- Overseeing the communication internally and externally in order to ensure a successful role out.
- Responsible for making sure the project is on schedule and that milestones are being met.
- Understanding project risks and issues and addressing them if they do arise.
- Proficient with Oracle Flexcube
- A certification such a PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Efficient time keeping skills
- Self driven and happy to take on responsibilities.
Opportunity to work within a great team environment. This role is suitable for an ambitious individual who can embrace change and is constantly looking for ways to improve. Must be able to hit the ground running.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.