Salary Additional Benefits
Consultant Lauren Hamilton
Date posted 30 January 2017
Our client has undergone a significant culture-led transformation and would like you to continue the journey with them. As a large financial organisation, there are multiple exciting business change initiatives to get involved in.
About the role:
As the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating, co-ordinating and supporting agile delivery teams to achieve frequent releases of significant value to customers.
- Coordinate the team cadence and provide support to help teams learn and improve their Agile practice
- Schedule and run daily stand-ups
- Track and manage the teams’ visual management board
- Provide mentoring support to Product Owners and team members
- Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders using product backlogs
- Refine the backlog and facilitate sessions to help the team understand the Product Owner’s goals
- Manage team resources and capacity
- 2+ years experience in a Scrum Master role
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification is required
- Experience working with senior stakeholders within a large and complex organisation
- Experience with continuous delivery, integration, and DevOps
- Some exposure to the financial services industry would advantageous, but not required
Our client is passionate about people and takes pride in delivering great experiences for its customers. From day one, they will invest in your growth and empower ownership of your development. Industry-leading superannuation programme and a fantastic staff banking package are just two of the benefits on offer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Hamilton on 04 471 9737.