Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 30 January 2017
This is a great opportunity to work across a large, complex programme office within a fantastic digital company. You will be working with several motivated project teams in a very fast paced environment.
About the role:
This market leader requires a Change Manager (CM) for a 6 month + contract (with extensions possible) starting immediately. This CM will have proven experience working on technology and process change projects covering change strategy, change adoption and developing solid communication and training plans including execution of these plans for large (500+) groups. The project teams you will be working with are all change advocates however they need your expertise identifying change strategies and putting plans in place to help drive these strategies across internal stakeholders.
- Solid hands on Change Management experience with large complex technology projects.
- Proven experience supporting innovative business transformation project's.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to interact with C suite executives, senior stakeholders, peers, and external third parties.
- Experience producing change documentation including stakeholder maps, change plans and excellent communications plans.
- Experience producing training plans, documentation and executing those plans across large groups (500+).
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.