Senior Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 30 January 2017
Great opportunity to work for one of NZ’s leading organisations. You will work closely with the management team to drive growth and profitability.
About the role:
In this role your main responsibility will be to assist in the delivery of the Payments change agenda. This includes the planning, prioritisation and execution of projects.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of internal and external projects.
- You will be accountable for executing the agreed deliverables and outcomes.
- Developing, implementing and improving processes that support business goals.
- Engaging the client and key stakeholders to shape up delivery.
- 3- 5 years in a similar role.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Good negotiation skills.
This role is suitable for an ambitious, hardworking individual with good communication skills. This organisation offers career growth opportunities for anyone willing to exceed expectations.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.