Salary Competitive salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Vaite Villouta Sandoval
Date posted 10 February 2017
Work for a large and innovative communications company with multiple public sector clients.
About the role:
As the project coordinator you are a central point of contact, you must have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands. You will be part of a small team so the ability to be flexible and pick up new tasks is crucial.
- Financial management and forecasting
- Managing risks and issues
- Project and programme reporting
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to understand business processes
- Scheduling and planning to ensure key milestones are met
- Experience in a project coordination role
- Knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand public sector
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in use of project management tools, such as MS Project and Visio
- Experience with scheduling, meeting minutes, reporting and coordinating meetings
- Extensive administration background
- Proactive, pragmatic attitude
- Project financials and forecasting experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Collaborative, team player
This role allows you to be part of a great team, with the opportunity to challenge yourself.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Vaite Villouta Sandoval on 04 471 9733.