Digital Project Manager
Salary Attractive salary + benefit package
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 12 February 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for A Digital Project Manager to combine your exceptional project management skills, business nous and understanding of technology to deliver complex digital projects.
This organisation is committed to creating world-class digital experiences to support their customers and grow market share.
About the role:
This Digital Project Manager will partner with high profile clients to create award-winning brands and creatively solve business problems.
- Project management of digital projects to deliver to agreed outcomes, timelines and budget
- Scoping and interpreting business requirements to form digital briefs
- Providing digital recommendations to cross functional projects, acting as the “voice of Digital” within cross-functional teams
- Stakeholder management across business units to ensure that stakeholders are appropriately engaged
- Identify and minimise any business or ongoing operational impacts from digital changes. Where such impacts are unavoidable, work with business or operational teams to ensure the necessary processes have been developed and communicated
- Input into prioritisation of projects where required
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure business and operational readiness to make the best use of new capability
- Delivery to allocated budget
- A track record of successful implementation of large digital projects and an excellent reputation working with agencies and technology partners (both internal and external) to deliver great customer outcomes
- An understanding of digital, data and customer engagement technology and the opportunities that technology can bring for customer experience
- 5+ years’ experience in leading project teams as a business project manager or business owner
- A working knowledge of agile/scrum practices and SDLC
- Confident in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, relationship building, and influencing skills
This is a very exciting high profile role within the digital and customer experience space based in the CBD. As it is a newly created team this Digital Project Manager will carve the path to ensure the organisation is providing top notch customer experience.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.