Salary Additional benefits
Consultant Lauren Hamilton
Date posted 10 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This high profile state owned enterprise is undergoing a programme of change that will work to benefit all New Zealanders.
About the role:
The Implementation Lead will be responsible for leading the implementation of behaviour change programmes that will result in a reduction in severe injuries, fatalities and work-related health issues across New Zealand. There are two Implementation Leads already in place, with the organisation looking to create a team with complimentary skills.
- Influence behavioural change at systems level
- Select and manage the virtual implementation team
- Apply agile/lean methodologies
- Manage business case development to fund the implementation and delivery of products and services
- Ensure product/service implementation is achieved within agreed budget and timeframes
- Manage relationships with delivery partners to ensure a cooperative and collaborative approach to implementation is achieved
- Ensure a successful hand-over of the product/service to the delivery partner
- Make recommendations around supplier suitability to management
- Lead the RFP process as required
- Connect with design or policy
- Change management experience at an organisational level
- Excellent communication and engagement skills in complex environments
- Proven ability to work closely in teams, particularly in the context of a multi-disciplinary, cross-sector partnership environment
- Able to motivate and co-ordinate people across diverse parts of a complex system
- Familiarity with best practice programme and project and/or service design methodologies
- Knowledge of quality improvement methodology
- Experience of facilitation and workshop design
- Ideally, experience with agile frameworks outside an IT or PMO setting
- High level of analytical skills and ability to evaluate quantitative and qualitative data
This is an exciting opportunity to work across a government organisation on a portfolio that will have lasting social benefits to New Zealanders.
You will be part of a newly created team working under passionate managers, in which you can utilise your broad skills as part of a high performing team. You will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Hamilton on 04 471 9737.