Consultant Lauren Hamilton
Date posted 10 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This high profile state owned enterprise is undergoing a programme of change that will work to benefit all New Zealanders.
As Senior Advisor you will provide analysis, advice and information during the design and implementation of behaviour change programmes that will result in a reduction in severe injuries, fatalities and work-related health issues across New Zealand.
- Use data and information to provide insights that enable the team, organisation, business customers, delivery partners and stakeholders to make informed design and implementation decisions.
- Lead work streams within the design and implementation projects/programmes to ensure they are developed through the use of best practice behaviour change and implementation frameworks.
- Build strong working relationships across internal and external stakeholders by providing expert advice to influence behaviour change, injury prevention and management
- Provide advice on the development of key artefacts to meet design and implementation stage-gates.
- Provide high quality advice on the development of the design and implementation frameworks to ensure they are aligned across the organisation and incorporate best practice.
- Contribute to the development of business cases to fund the implementation and delivery of products and services through use of appropriate tools
- Apply good practice change management to influence high quality decision making across the implementation team
- Design and develop processes and systems that reflect a ‘whole of system’ view.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing behaviour/social change programmes in agile environments
- Understanding of and experience in applying good practice change management
- Experience working in a large, complex, multi-tiered and integrated environment
- Knowledge and experience in issues associated with government policy such as – social, economic, health or labour market policy
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the machinery of government
- Project management skills and demonstrated delivery experience
- Excellent relationship management skills and proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Able to complete high quality analysis using a variety of frameworks and present quantitative and qualitative information in a meaningful way
- Demonstration of political awareness - considering both political and other agendas, including organisational strategic goals and differing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to influence without having direct authority
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, demonstrating flexibility
This is an exciting opportunity to work across a government organisation on a portfolio that will have lasting social benefits to New Zealanders.
You will be part of a newly created team working under passionate managers, in which you can utilise your broad skills as part of a tight knit team. You will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Hamilton on 04 471 9737.