Digital Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 20 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Work alongside likeminded individuals in a collaborative environment while striving to build long term client relationships.
About the role:
Overall the aim is to achieve goals and overcome challenges for different clients. You need to be a strategic thinker and be able to provide great advice and direction. You will need to be able to take charge, multi task and be the glue that holds everything together.
- On going interaction and communication with clients
- Scoping work as well as drafting and finalising budgets
- Will be involved in project related documentation
- Writing and presenting proposals
- 3+ years of digital producer or project management experience
- Ability to keep calm and positive
- Agile background
- Flexibility to travel when needed
Career opportunities / selling points
Competitive pay, 5 weeks holiday leave, supportive environment, flexible working hours
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.