Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 25 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Refine and make processes currently in place more efficient governed by the Change Function.
Overview of the company
The company has strived to look after Kiwis for a number of years. This project manager will be part of the Change team implementing new Process and procedures to make life more efficient.
About the role:
Working within the change team you will be responsible for delivering and managing projects while improving current processes in place to be more refined and efficient.
- Managing multidisciplinary projects
- Influencing key stakeholders both internal and external
- Developing structured budget and resource plans
- Ensure ongoing communication of what is expected is delivered to team members
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Prince 2
- A good understanding of both project and change
- Team player and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of project and portfolio governance
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.