Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This Project Manager contract role is integral within this high performing team and is required for immediate start. You will be working for a very results focused delivery unit therefore will be empowered to own a variety of agile delivery projects.
Overview of the company
This contract requirement is for immediate start with large enterprise business. The team is inundated with project work, therefore you will need to be prepared to work independently, at pace and in an unstructured but fun environment. There is a huge amount of change underway within this organisations and there are many mixed technology projects (software, big data) on their radar for the next 6 months.
About the role:
This Project Manager will be solutions focused and be comfortable within an fairly immature Agile team, working hand in hand with the wider programme team rolling out solutions for the business. You will have a primary responsibility to guide, mentor and lead this delivery team into a lean way of thinking and working. You will have an understanding of Agile practices and principles and real-world experience in an Agile organisation.
- Understanding of the business environment ensuring delivery to their priorities, resolving complex delivery solutions with help of your team and your peers.
- You will be the champion for the business, embracing and casting the Agile mindset across the team and other external stakeholders spaces
- You will coach, train, and support your team, to deliver value to the business
- You will proactively challenge status quo, combine your knowledge and experience with other like minded people to influence positive change
- A dynamic project leader with excellent people management skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions
- Strong project management experience, be highly analytical with the ability to forge strong relationships with senior stakeholders and clients
- Experience dealing with complex technology environments
- Experience with web and mobile app development would be beneficial
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.