Digital Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 10 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This Digital Project Manager will work alongside likeminded individuals in a collaborative environment while striving to build long term client relationships. This role will be ideal for a Junior/intermediate Project manager or Digital account manager who is looking for a role were they can learn from an experienced team around them.
About the role:
Overall the aim of this Digital Project Manager is to achieve goals and overcome challenges for different clients. You need to be a strategic thinker and be able to provide great advice and direction. You will need to be able to take charge, multi task and be the glue that holds everything together. You will be focused on two clients which are both CBD based.
- On going interaction and communication with clients
- Scoping work as well as drafting and finalising budgets
- Will be involved in project related documentation
- Writing and presenting proposals
- Managing and creating reverse briefs
- 1+ years of digital producer or project management experience
- Digital experience (website creation)
- Ability to keep calm and positive
- Must have proven experience in agency or consultancy
- Agile background
- Flexibility to travel when needed
Career opportunities / selling points
Competitive pay, 5 weeks holiday leave, supportive environment, flexible working hours
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.