Senior Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This Senior Project Manager will have responsibility for designing, planning, and leading projects toward project goals and completion. This Senior Project manager person will need to have experience working with software development teams. About the Company: This fast paced retail organisation, which is based in Auckland CBD, aims to bring fun into people's lives through their great games and outstanding service. They are looking for an agile, passionate Senior project manager to join the innovative team. Ideal location especially for those using the train.
- Complete the project planning and associated project artefacts for the assigned projects.
- Demonstrate effective and competent project management of assigned projects to the business objectives, budget, time and quality metrics assigned.
- Deliver the assigned projects in the most effective and best way possible to achieve the desired business objective, budget, time, and quality metrics.
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership of cross-functional projects teams for the assigned projects.
- Adapt communication and management style as appropriate to most effectively manage the assigned project teams.
- Ability to lead, manage, and work within a team to develop and implement new products, channels, concepts and technology;
- The proven ability to work across boundaries within all divisions of a business;
- Ability to mentor and coach others in the project management tools and methodology
This Senior Project manager will use project and team collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Trello.
- This Senior Project Manager will need five years successful project management experience in a technology / business change environment
- A proactive, results-orientated and customer-focused approach to project management;
- Proven experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams consisting of IT, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and external suppliers.
- Desired experience delivering Agile methodology based projects.
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent work experience
- A relevant project management qualification (e.g. PMP) or equivalent work experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.