Salary Flexible working environment
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-14 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity within this dynamic government organisation awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an autonomous, passionate person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit. This role is a great opportunity to work on complex projects and broaden your experience as a Project Manager.
About the role:
As the Project Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will be working within a newly created Change PMO, so will have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work closely with subject matter experts. You will ensure that project management systems and processes are in place to successfully deliver work.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across agencies, with customers and contractors, by acting as the central point of contact
- Plan, execute, monitor and close projects
- Define and implement key project management standards
- Hands on leadership, management and coordination of project work streams
- Drive the achievement of the project plan and schedule
- Oversee work streams and ensure that scope and timeframes meet the agreed criteria
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- High level of competence in using Microsoft Office, spread sheets, project planning etc
- Demonstrated ability to understand financial data and information
- Proven experience of project management methodologies and ability to deliver complex business projects
- Project management qualification, such as PMP / PRINCE2 practitioner
- Strong written documentation skills
This is an opportunity to work across government agencies, on projects that will have lasting social benefits to New Zealanders. You will be a part of a newly created team and build your business project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. You will have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.