Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 1 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-25 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This global financial services organisation is looking for an agile project manager or process improvement manager to join their operations team. You will need to be familiar with Lean six sigma and Agile ways of working. There are a number of projects which includes streamlining initiatives that will be kick starting next months – you will be working across a number of different streams.
- Capacity planning, volume forecasting, optimising productive time, and identifying 'White space'
- Scheduling resources, cost of errors and poor processing, load balancing, cross training, individual operator performance, eliminating non-value activities and improving input quality.
- Apply best in class methodologies and disciplines to process improvements e.g. Lean Six Sigma, Drive and project manage process re-engineering projects that are focused on creating efficiency's, reducing overall direct/indirect operating costs, improving turnaround times or improving customer services.
- Act as a catalyst for change and a champion for continuous performance improvement across Operations.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in banking in an operations/processing environment and project management.
- Familiar with workflow management and operational process designs
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft products especially Excel and Visio.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and quickly provide logical recommendations and observations
- Ability to prioritise own work and maintain good control in a changing environment
- Strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness and self-driven
- Customer service oriented with an ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Good commercial orientation with the fundamental objectives being to reduce operating costs, improve efficiency's and enhance the customer experience
- Understand risk management concepts
- Opportunity to add significant value in a busy Operations department within a globally recognised brand.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.