Salary Competitive hourly rate
Consultant Matt Mitchell
Date posted 7 October 2018 2018-10-072018-11-06 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A large government organisation is seeking an experienced change manager to join their change team, to support the business as they undertake a transformation programme.
You will be responsible for creating and managing the communication around the change, creating roll out strategy, planning and supporting the team in establishing the benefits realisation plan and organisation impact assessment.
- Developing and maintaining a change management plan
- Promote change leadership across the programme team and to business leaders
- Establish the strategy for change and conduct impact analysis
- Provide expert change management support and advice to the wider team and stakeholders
- Build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and external
- Identify and track benefits and ensure these are realised, post implementation
- Significant experience in project and change roles with a successful track record
- Ability to see the big picture and align change with programme and organisation objectives
- Understanding of change management practises and approaches
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience working with users to influence and prepare them for change
This is a fast-paced piece of work, with fluid priorities and significant engagement and stakeholder influence. You will be challenged and engaged whilst influencing and leading a significant piece of work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matt Mitchell on 04 471 9737.