Agile ICT Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-10 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An ICT Project Manager with significant agile delivery experience is required to hit the ground running at a well know digital Kiwi company.
Overview of the company:
This renowned Kiwi owned, and operated company has been part of thousands of families and people’s lives. This multi-branded digital company is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. You will be working in a great team with a strong focus on culture and Agile practices.
About the role:
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be delivering complex projects.
- Stakeholder management
- Financial management
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Agile backlog management
- ICT vendor management
- You’re an experienced project manager of 5+ years and you’ve manged projects of $5m+
- Proficient at ICT vendor management, including vendor contact discussions, as we have vendors delivering some of our ICT.
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- You’ve worked in and understand the telecommunications market and typical ICT Apps
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools for Agile
- You’ve built relationships easily and loved interaction with customers, team members and other business leader
- Ability to deliver via Agile or hybrid Agile/Legacy methods.
- You enjoy being part of a diverse and inclusive team environment.
- Summer hours
- Extended annual leave purchasing
- Discounted health insurance
- Leadership development and training options
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.